Looking for an Energetic person willing to learn design in the Scholastic Products World. Responsibilities include:
- Work and learn with our design team to make soft goods and graduation apparel mockups for High Schools and Universities across the country.
- Create marketing artwork for online PPC and email marketing campaigns.
- Organize product image shoots and image optimization for e-commerce websites.
- Create 2D championship ring artwork for advertisements and social media. We have worked with such programs as Navarro College Cheer, Texas Tech, Louisiana Tech, University of Oregon, Stanford, Auburn University, Ole Miss, University of Alabama, Nascar, and so many others to create their Varsity Sports rings, Football Bowl Rings, and all other sport championship rings.
- You can learn jewelry CAD design if designed.
You will have real world experience communicating with customers on design concepts and implementation. We offer a team work dynamic where you communicate with the design team both here and abroad as well as with the owners of the company to create artwork to hit deadline needs. You will learn time management, design techniques and customer/team communication skills.
We offer an energetic environment of a startup three years in business. We are one fo the fastest growing companies in our industry. We can work with you if flexible hours or days are necessary.
We look forward to speaking with you!