EXOS is a leader in the field of human performance, a category it created more than 20 years ago. For two decades we’ve stood side by side with the very best, coaching individuals, teams, and communities to higher levels of performance. And we’ve done it all by pioneering and leveraging sports science and proprietary tools across mindset, nutrition, movement, and recovery.
Today, EXOS employs more than 4,000 people in over 400 locations worldwide. With award-winning facilities, sports medicine clinics, technology, and services, EXOS connects people to the solutions they need. We provide comprehensive game plans, regardless of skill and sport, based on time-tested fundamentals and research in order to help people take control of their health and performance. EXOS is trusted by hundreds of clients including leaders in business, technology, health, community organizations, and world champions in sports. Now we’re leaning into our rich heritage to move the brand forward. In 2020, EXOS founder and president Mark Verstegen brought on industry vet Sarah Robb O’Hagan as CEO to lead the company into its next chapter.
Culturally, we promote and reward humility, one team and tenacity as some of our core values and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment where all of our team members feel empowered to grow and bring their whole selves every day. We celebrate the diverse voices and perspectives of our team members, knowing that diversity of age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status and national origin, among other social identities, drive innovation, belonging and fuel our work.
We’re seeking a Lifeguard to join our team. As our new Lifeguard you will:
- Maintain watch over the pool area ensuring a secure and safe environment
- Employ accident prevention by enforcing pool rules and regulations
- Respond to all injuries, incidents, and emergencies as directed by club policy
- Teach private & group swim lesson to kids and adults of all abilities
- Assist in the development, implementation and marketing of innovative swim programs
- Assist in the maintenance and cleanliness of the aquatics center
The Ideal Candidate would have:
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Current accredited Lifeguarding Certification or the ability to obtain the certification at the time of hire
- Prior experience lifeguarding or teaching swim lessons preferred but not required
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications or the ability to obtain the certification at the time of hire
- Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday
- Frequent walking and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily
- Ability to be in water for long periods during the day
To prevent the infection and spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, EXOS requires that all successful applicants shall be required to show proof of full vaccination by an FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine before beginning employment, unless an exemption from this policy has been granted as an accommodation or otherwise. Applicants believing they need an accommodation of this policy because of a disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or otherwise should inform People Operations after an offer of employment is extended; please do not include any medical, genetic, or religious information on your application materials.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!