Fidelity TalentSource is hiring Service Associates at Fidelity Investments in Westlake, TX. These are Part Time positions to work 20 hrs per week. Shifts will be available from 6pm to 12 am Monday – Friday along with weekend hours available on Saturday and Sunday from 8am – 12am EST.
Fidelity Investments, the largest mutual fund company in the United States is one of the world’s largest providers of financial services. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about assisting people with their retirement planning needs.
Explore a Part-Time Opportunity at Fidelity Investments that each day could have you provide a positive impact on Fidelity’s customers as a Service Associate, helping customers resolve their questions related to Fidelity service needs, while providing you with fulfilling work, financial stability and work-life balance! Fidelity’s Services Associates are the primary point of contact for customer inquiries regarding their basic service needs.
What we offer: Phenomenal Culture, Competitive Pay and Part Time Hours with Flexibility to meet your needs and choose your schedule (M-F: 6pm – 12 am, Weekends: S & S 8a-12a EST)
The purpose of the role:
· Answering customer inquiries with a professional manner while adhering to measurable departmental goals.
· Processing service transactions accurately.
· Effectively utilizing and navigating internal resources to arrive at the right solution for the client (computer systems, online resources, and business partner relationships)
· Establishing rapport with customers, making them feel outstanding and valued.
· Defining a problem clearly and advancing concerns appropriately when necessary.
The Expertise we are looking for includes:
· Ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
· Positive and constructive view of working with others/teammate.
· Ability to listen to and work with a wide range of customers with diverse challenges to achieve an outcome where everybody wins.
· Learn quickly and retain information to assist with decision making.
· Becoming self-aware, self-monitoring and self-correcting post a virtual training to ensure that being responsible and accountable for the skills being taught
· Be able to display empathy.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time).
· Extraordinary attention to detail with strong communication and organizational skills
· Personal accountability for acquiring the expertise, knowledge and information to effectively tackle customer’s issues.
· “Of service” attitude towards others.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
· 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in the financial services / benefits industry, or experience with defined contributions.
· Personal computer proficiency required: Windows Office and web-based applications experience preferred
Fidelity TalentSource, is the temporary staffing partner of Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer