Job Description – Virtual Graphic Design Manager (Internship)
Frame Change is an innovative education services provider designed to transform and support school districts and K-12 education professionals nurturing and educating underserved learners. Frame Change leverages proven practitioners with a track record of developing innovative professional development techniques, and data-driven solutions to rapidly impact positive outcomes. Frame Change empowers communities, school districts, administrators, and educators to transform their classrooms, schools, neighborhoods, and the world.
Frame Change is looking for a reliable and motivated individual to provide creative support for the communications & public relations team in the development, design, and execution of print, electronic, and digital projects. This will not be a typical, coffee run type of experience. When we introduce you to the communications and public relations team, our goal is to provide you real, on-the-job experience that you can use to be competitive in the job market at the completion of this internship. This position is great for an individual who wants to learn and experience hands on training with a fast-paced start-up. Excellent opportunity to gain experience working with a social impact virtual organization.
· Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
· Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite
· and knowledge of video editing software. Writing and proofing skills are also
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
· Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified
· time frames
· Organized, dependable and detail oriented
· Team Player
· Quick Learner and Efficient
· High sense of urgency
· Able to work well under pressure
· Reliable internet, as this is a remote position.
The Virtual Graphic Design Manager Intern Is Responsible For:
· The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
· Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
· Assist with website and blog updates
· Assist with collateral updates and version control
· Creation of various logos for products
· Creation and updates to various sales collateral
· Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc), if necessary
· Other duties as assigned
This is an unpaid internship.
Frame Change is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.