Operations Associates are integral in keeping Front Door Fashion running efficiently to maximize our sales potential. This position requires an extremely detail-oriented and organized professional who is skilled at identifying efficiencies in the process. Time management and knowing how to prioritize is a key part of this position.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Working with the Operations team to complete daily Operations processes
- Maintaining the appearance of the warehouse at all times
- Maintaining the appearance of all Style Lounges for on-site customers
- Ensuring that the business is properly closed and ready for the next day by following a list of closing duties
- Working with the Operations Manager for inventory damage procedures
- Placement of new product to the warehouse racks
- Reorder or communicate the need to reorder supplies used in daily operations
- Auditing returned boxes from customers and diligently charging customers
- Auditing and packing boxes to be shipped out to customers ensuring items packed in box match items on electronic order and printed packing slip
- Working with the Merchandise Manager to receive in new inventory from vendors, ensuring appropriate counts, hanging items properly on hangers, steaming, tagging
- Has initiative and excellent communication skills.
- Enjoys a job that requires frequent movement.
- Does not mind standing for long periods of time.
- Is willing to do what it takes to get a task completed.
- Has availability Monday through Friday and is flexible with working an occasional Saturday if coverage is needed.
- Is looking to get your foot in the door with a cool startup company.
- Has a positive, upbeat attitude who can work well with a team.
- 2-4 years of retail experience is a plus.