Part-Time ELL/ESL/TESOL Teacher
4 days per week
$25 per hour
Sign-on bonus will be paid out after the candidate successfully completes onboarding and training, as well as 30 days of service
We are an organization of dedicated people who know how exciting and rewarding it is to help English language learning children achieve. We are eager to have people join us whose training, skills and experience add to our ability to provide successful, research-based instructional systems, great teaching, excellent support services, and strong partnerships with the schools we serve across the US. We emphasize flexible work schedules, small group teaching environments, and high professional standards and will provide you the opportunity to grow with us and help students achieve beyond expectations.
Provides contracted instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in English Language Learning; diagnoses in language acquisition and delivers prescribed instructional delivery methods as described by the Company; consults with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students; communicates and conferences with parents providing information on student progress.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Attend training sessions, participate in professional development opportunities, deliver designated instructional models and language acquisition strategies to eligible EL students through the utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Facilitate Family Engagement activities when needed
- Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely both to and from Company classroom
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by Company, local, state and/or federal agencies
- Attend and document conferences, meetings, and training with the Company, Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals and parents as required by the Company, local, state and/or federal agencies
- Complete attendance daily
- Maintain inventory of educational materials and supplies
- Adhere to start-up and closedown procedures
- Emails checked and responses sent within 24 hours of receiving
- Requires a bachelor’s degree
- Requires TESOL/ELL certification/license
- Teaching experience preferred
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards internal and external customers. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred. Must be available to work during the summer months.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.
The Company provides all classroom and instructional materials as well-prepared lesson plans and paid training. Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is also provided.