The Marketing Assistant (Social Media Intern) is responsible for supporting the Cetaphil brand team in creating social assets and implementing strategy. This position is a seasonal position.
- Partner with the Marketing Specialist to create content for the brands social platforms
- Work cross-functionally with the brand team
- Collaborate with Marketing Specialist to implement the social strategy, providing real-time recommendations, and creating content needed for execution excellence
- Conduct analysis for social platforms and evaluate consumer insights and opportunities for Cetaphil
- Provide a specific recommendation to apply elements of knowledge learned to the Brand Team
- Review and incorporate feedback from the Promotional Review Committee (PRC)
- Collaborate with Commercial team on brand message communication priorities, and work social content calendar
- Other duties as assigned
To be eligible for internship students must have:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, graphic design, communications or a related field. GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
- Must be able to work on temporary basis
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in Canva, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in Analytics associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google
- Strong attention to detail
- Very task-oriented and a self-starter
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills
Additional non-mandatory qualifications include:
- Comfortable working in a broad range of experiences across different business operations
- Comfortable working independently, working in teams, and leading projects
- Ability to adapt to new roles, responsibilities, and situations
Other Important Information
The work environment characteristics and physical requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee may or may not be frequently/or occasionally required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- Climb stairs or ride elevators.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Use close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Manipulate keyboard or otherwise access computer, telephone and hand-held devices.
- Be exposed to outside weather conditions while going in and out of office buildings.
- Be exposed to moderate noise level usually in warehouse settings.
- Be exposed to moving equipment, mechanical parts, and/or high places; or moving between air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned environments.