Digital Experience UX/UI Internship
Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO is a proven online, mobile and industry leader. We are seeking a proven highly collaborative individuals to intern on our growing Digital Experience team as a UX Researcher, UI Designer, or UI Developer for 10 weeks. As an intern, you will get the opportunity to get hands-on experience to grow and hone your skills while working alongside experienced team members. These experienced team members will provide valuable mentorship. As an intern, you’ll get the opportunity to work on several different projects that get implemented in production. Create and modify UI designs for mobile and web digital properties. Collaborate with analyst and development teams across the organization to create seamless user experiences. Create high-fidelity wireframes and design artifacts using Adobe Photoshop. Employ GEICO standards, style guides, and language in UX documents. Work from given business requirements and creative concepts to create UX documentation. Present and pitch designs to all levels of management.
Would you like to join our innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
Must meet some of the following qualifications but not all as it pertains to the role you are interested in on the team:
- Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative (Photoshop and Illustrator) and other UX prototyping, wireframing, and mapping tools
- Experience designing responsive websites
- Basic understanding of HCI principles
- Basic knowledge of iOS and Android HIGs
- Pursuing BA/BS or higher in graphic design, user interface design, cognitive psychology, or a related discipline