At GEICO, our associates are the heart of the company. We’re looking for bright and driven future leaders to join our accelerated Management Development Program, in the Customer Service/Sales track, for our Richardson, TX office. The goal of this 1.5 year* management training program is to develop future business leaders to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success. As a management trainee in Customer Service, you will learn what makes GEICO one of the fastest growing insurer in the U.S.
Our program is designed to provide you with the support, guidance and challenge to prepare you for managing a team within our Customer Service department.
In this development program, you will:
- Attend paid, industry-leading training and earn your professional insurance license
- Gain hands-on customer service experience and build credibility by doing the job of the team you’ll one day manage
- Be mentored by successful GEICO managers and directors
- Motivate, inspire and develop a team by using skills learned through supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and management forums
- Coach associates and demonstrate your leadership skills
- Make meaningful contributions to real life business projects
- Demonstrate your ability to achieve top results
This program is your first step toward building a rewarding career with GEICO. If you are intellectually curious and driven to be the best, there are no limits to the opportunity for you to advance your career here.
*Progression through the program is based upon performance
As part of our Management Development Program, you’ll enjoy our Total Rewards Program* to help secure your financial future and preserve your health and well-being, including:
- Premier Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training and Licensures
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or a related field
- Minimum of a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Prior leadership experience
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective time management, attention to detail, communication and organizational skills