About this Job
Are you someone who enjoys finding creative solutions to complex challenges? Do you love the idea of having a seat at the table in a state that is reimagining its future? Are you looking to stay in West Virginia, return home to it, or explore the Mountain State for the first time?
This position is part of Generation West Virginia’s Impact Fellowship. This program invites passionate leaders to work, live and give in West Virginia through yearlong, paid fellowships with some of the state’s most innovative employers. During the course of a year, Impact Fellows work 32 hours per week at one of our participating Host Employers for a minimum salary of $31,000 plus benefits, with competitive salary ranges varying based on experience and industry standards. Fellows spend each Friday volunteering with local nonprofits on projects that positively impact their communities.
We are now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 class of Impact Fellows. Apply by February 28, 2021 for this Impact Fellowship position with one of our participating Host Employers, Bravo Consulting Group.
Help Desk Analyst at Bravo Consulting Group
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements a solution.
- Will handle all Windows issues in Windows 10 environment.
- Proficient in Windows 10
- Proficient in O365 – Cloud technologies specifically
- Has worked with RMM tools
- Familiarity with Azure EndPoint Management
- Previously worked for an MSP
- Proficient in Windows Server
- MS certificates a bonus
Bravo’s commitment to people first is demonstrated in the benefits we provide to our team members: We provide industry leading benefits including:
- Paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K program with employer match
- Commute stipend
- 32 days PTO (15 vacation, 7 sick, 10 federal holidays)
- Phantom stock options
Bravo Consulting Group, LLC (Bravo) taps into the power of Microsoft technologies to develop custom software applications and solutions for federal, state, local, and commercial organizations. Since our inception in 2007, we have pioneered enterprise applications that have become central components in our clients’ business success. Our customer-centric focus has allowed us to implement improved technologies, develop high-end business solutions, and transform digital services. Our vast technology and industry expertise enable us to partner with clients to deliver sophisticated solutions rapidly and on budget.
How to Apply
The Impact Fellowship application includes multiple components. In order to complete the application, you’ll need to:
- Answer general questions about yourself, your education background, and work experience,
- Submit a resume,
- Complete a short written response to one of two provided prompts,
- and upload a one-minute video submission.
Visit https://weimpactwv.org/jobs/ to view all of the individual job descriptions or apply now at https://generationwv.submittable.com/submit/183822/impact-fellowship-2021-application.
Submissions must be received through Submittable to be considered.