At Goldman Sachs, we believe who you are makes you better at what you do.
So, whether you’ve been trading penny stocks since the eighth grade or have never imagined a career in finance, our educational series provides diverse freshmen from all fields of study the opportunity to join us for a two part immersive and interactive experience. The first part will cover an introduction into finance, followed by a deep dive into one of our two featured divisions.
Eligibility: Undergraduate students in any field of study who identify as Black or Hispanic/Latinx, graduating between December 2023 – June 2024
Application Deadline: 11:59pm ET on February 14, 2021
Location: Part 1 will be Virtual, Part 2 TBD
Part 1: Advisory, Deals, and Markets 101
Explore what it means to work in finance and learn how people of all interests and academic backgrounds play a part in shaping the financial world.
Part 2: Banking Building Blocks –or– Sales & Trading Academy
Curious how your favorite app company is funding their next big project or how money and assets traverse around the global financial markets? Join us for a deep dive into our Investment Banking or Global Markets Divisions and learn what it takes firsthand from our diverse industry experts.
As a participant, you can expect:
- Interactive educational programming on the financial industry, including senior leader chats
- Career coaching, skills training, and internship interview preparation
- $1,500 scholarship award for program graduates that accept an internship offer in Investment Banking or Global Markets
To be considered for our program, please complete below steps:
- Click “apply externally” to begin registration.
- Upon registration, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire. Please complete this immediately as it is a required step of the application. You are not required to submit a resume for consideration.
- After February 15th, finalists will be notified via e-mail and asked to submit a virtual interview.