· The position involves working closely with us to coordinate our unique student media campaigns and digital services for small businesses.
· Draw upon your student knowledge of the latest trends and student culture when communicating with our local clients/sponsors and prospective clients.
· Help us coordinate our diverse Digital Media and Promo Projects. We have a long history of connecting our clients to student audiences via projects/campaigns like;
– Digital Services: Website Building, Social Media Campaigns, Video Production, SEO, & more
– Campus Connect: Our social media campaign connecting businesses to student audiences via social media.
– Student Planner: Our annual dry erase student calendar giveaway featuring a student business guide
– Promo Card, U Scratch, and custom experiential campaigns.
– Swag Bags – no-cost branded promo material giveaways
· Daily communication with our clients, previous clients and potential clients via email, messenger and phone to provide them with a student’s perspective regarding connecting them on our media campaigns & our digital services.
· Account management duties include the following: Updating our shared Google documents, email drafting and follow-up, account management, and some customer service.
· We provide full training and work closely with our Student Media Coordinator ensuring our students are learning key lessons in all areas of marketing, communications, media, account management, campaign development and more.
Compensation: Pay Rate: $1400 /1-2 week Projects: Average completion time: 2 weeks at Full Time capacity. Part Time minimum 15-20hrs Mon-Fri – can complete 1-2 projects monthly on a part-time basis. We have continuous projects available for Coordinators. Available Seasons: ALL
(We have Part Time and Full Time available)