HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
HedgeServ offers an out sourced AML Officer Service to its fund administration clients. HedgeServ is currently seeking an administrator to work within the AML Officer Services team to provide support for HedgeServ’s client appointed Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officers and Money Laundering Reporting Officers. The candidate needs to possess exceptional organizational and communication skills as well as a strong attention to detail.
- Provide support to the AML Compliance Officer in provision of the AML Officer Services
- Assist with testing of know your customer information collected on new client onboarding to ensure compliance with HedgeServ’s anti-money laundering procedures and the Cayman Islands AML/CFT Regulations
- Review any investors which are have positive matches to sanctions lists and provide information to the AML Officer Services – Supervisor
- Review client provided representation letters for investment risk ratings or sanctions monitoring, if applicable.
- Assist with the compilation of investor data metrics and information
- Maintenance of various regulatory logs including High Risk Investor Logs and Declined Business Logs
- Preparation of client and board reporting
- Liaise with clients, directors and internal parties as necessary
- Establish good working relationships with other HedgeServ Departments
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects as required
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient and well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively within a team structure and individually
- IT literate