HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Become a part of our product development (PD) team and work under the direction of senior scientists to carry out adhesive PD activities such as: researching prior arts, generating innovative ideas and turning the ideas into cost-effective products
- Support and complete product development projects to grow our electronics adhesives business
- Expand your skills in chemistry, polymer material characterization, experimental design, data analysis, result interpretation and reporting
- Apply your knowledge in chemistry, polymers and material science to adhesive product design and formulation for electronics component and device assembly applications
- Collaborate with global colleagues in cross-functional teams to support global customers and commercialize products
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program in chemistry, chemical engineering, polymer science, material science or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Strong chemistry laboratory skills, ability of problem solving and proficiency in computer skills/programs
- Safe laboratory practices, chemical handling and disposal
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, hands-on, ambitious, collaborative and entrepreneurial
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.