At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions. https://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us/.
We are looking for high energy Sales Interns to join our North America Inside Sales team in Portland, OR and Raleigh-Durham, NC, in the capacity of Inside Sales. You will complete the Aruba Sales Academy training, while getting significant on the job experience. Using what you’ve learned in the classroom, you’ll proactively make outbound calls to identify end user opportunities for our channel partner community, building pipeline, providing necessary presales support. While working closely with Channel Partners and driving deals to increase revenue, everyone is expected to exceed quota assignments for their respective territories and maintain a detailed record of their activities in the relevant Aruba Networks systems.
Learn to use best in class sales and territory management tools like Salesforce, 6th Sense, Ambition, Discover.org, LinkedIn, and more. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and become fluent with each of the sales tools and processes as a new team member and will report to a local Inside Sales Manager.
- Work from home and attend meetings and training session in the office.
- Administer, configure, update and maintain CRM Leads and Opportunities.
- Fanatical prospecting to hit daily targets within the identified territory.
- Schedule networking demos across organizations including key stakeholders, product experts and buyer decision makers.
- Review information, makes changes and updates to data, pricing and configuration of quotes within limited parameters working with your Field Sales partners
- Produce and analyze reports and assesses results to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis for lost deals, and identify prospecting issues to develop recommendations for resolution and to track effectiveness of remedies / new prospecting techniques
- Implement specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality, operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Customer demos, lead management, processing non-standard pricing requests, assist with sales positioning on partner leads and work alongside partners to close opportunities
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive revenue generation activities
- Act as a liaison between partner, customers, and appropriate Aruba sales reps to help partners close sales opportunities
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of daily/weekly/monthly sales activity levels
Education and Requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program and currently a junior, with a graduation date between December 2021 – May 2022.
- Work, or course projects, that demonstrate the ability to take technical products or concepts and up-level the content to create a story that might drive awareness (interest) with customers
- Experience with Microsoft Office and willing to learn CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Experience making presentations (written and verbal) to key stakeholders
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!