HILLMAN COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
JOB POSTING – FULL TIME
Secondary English Language Arts Teacher Position
For 2020-2021 School Year
Hillman Public Schools is a small public school with small classes in a professional atmosphere, where integrity is valued and creating a family atmosphere is important.
Our school is dedicated to encouraging each individual to achieve his or her personal best within this modest, caring family environment. We are currently recruiting for a full-time grades 6-12 English Language Arts classroom teacher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Be enthusiastic, passionate about teaching and able to demonstrate an authentic care for our students
● Prepare to plan, develop, and teach programs that serve the needs of each individual student
● Able to continue open communications with parents, and work with colleagues in constructing and maintaining a supportive and motivating team environment
● Keep accurate and updated records and prepare reports
Education and Qualifications:
● Michigan certified and/or highly qualified in one or more of these areas English (BA or comparable), with additional Michigan endorsements.
● Complete an application which can be found on our website at https://www.hillmanschools.com/district-office/employment/ which must include full resume, letter of interest and three references.
● Middle school/High school experience preferred.
● Demonstration of effective classroom management techniques.
● Demonstration of effective integration of technology into their instruction.
Reports to: K-12 Principal
Posted on: Tuesday, December 22, 2020
Apply by: Until position is filled
Apply to: Dr. Pamela Rader, K-12 Principal
Hillman Community Schools
26042 M-32 South
Hillman, MI 49746
Hillman Community Schools is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.