The All Native Group is seeking a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team based in the Colorado Springs, CO office. The All Native Group is the Federal Government Services Division of Ho-Chunk, Inc., the award-winning economic development corporation owned by the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska. The companies of the All Native Group have a wide variety of ongoing operations located across the United States and in several foreign countries. You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Business Partners, and Business Unit Partners to meet staffing needs.
This position combines Talent Acquisition (TA) Coordinator and Recruiter responsibilities within a single role. As an All Native Group Recruiter in this role you will:
Complete TA operations logistical support activities including:
- Coordinate interview logistics for employment applicants (prepare agendas, schedule appointments, request travel arrangements, create and coordinate applicant communications, and other duties as needed)
- Coordinate applicant background checking and drug testing, including initiation, scheduling, and communication with the vendor, applicant, and TA/HR Teams
- Complete recruiting process and systems tasks related to job requisitions, candidate profiles, hiring and onboarding, and reporting
- Work with recruiting teammates to resolve process and system issues
- Coordinate and attend commercial and Veteran recruiting events as necessary and requested
- Provide other project support as needed
- Develop, run or request reports as needed and assist Leaders in data analysis and interpretation
- Assist with document preparation, presentations, and project coordination for various purposes
- Identify, coordinate, and attend or utilize other Military/Veteran recruiting sources, partnerships, and tools
Complete TA recruiting activities including:
- Complete sourcing or full-cycle recruiting tasks as needed and assigned.
- When full-cycle recruiting you will partner with Program Recruiters, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to evaluate hiring needs relative to business objectives and define a unique search project approach specific to each assigned open job.
- Utilize leadership skills, influencing skills, and a consulting approach to advise partners in every step of the sourcing or recruiting and hiring process.
- Participate in “intake/scoping discussions” with full-cycle Program Recruiters and business partners to kick-off each search.
- Define and execute a search strategy for each assigned project which may include sourcing opportunities, candidate screening methodologies, progress reporting, and closing techniques.
- Objectively track progress toward success and develop and deploy necessary countermeasures to keep the project progressively moving forward to completion in a timely manner.
- Utilize varied sourcing opportunities to include proactive recruitment of passive candidates, development of ongoing candidate pipelines, participation in industry events/conferences, as well as posting jobs and screening incoming active candidates.
- Update all recruiting systems and tools regularly and in a timely manner with process data throughout each project to enable accurate and timely reporting for business analysis purposes.
- When full-cycle recruiting, use closing techniques to advise and guide partners in their decision processes to advance to the next step in the sourcing, screening, or hiring process. Advise partners regarding suitability of offer terms necessary to gain acceptance or “close” a hire.
- Advise candidates regarding the value of the offer package and utilize closing skills to assist partners as needed in the process of extending and closing offers. Complete other actions necessary for successful project completion.
- Effectively work independently and with little direction required to execute responsibilities while consulting with the TA Manager as needed for resource needs, problem resolution, recommendations, and providing project updates.
- Recruit candidates who possess a US Government security clearance up to TS/SCI/Full Scope Polygraph.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 tools
- Prefer experience with contemporary Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Stress management
- Communication initiative
- Manages performance
- Organizational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Knowledge of HR policies and best practices
None for this position
All Native Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
• Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
• Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly or quickly.
• Frequently moves standard office equipment up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to work indoor conditions 90% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position based in our Colorado Springs office. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Evening and weekend hours as required by business need.
Travel possible up to 10%
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with HRIS and recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
- Prefer Talent Acquisition or Recruiting Coordinator experience in a fast paced, high volume hiring environment.
- Prefer sourcing or full cycle recruiting experience
- Prefer experience with federal contracting recruitment
- Ability to multi-task at a high level daily in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong planning, time management, and organization skills; creative problem solver and team player
- Solid attention to detail, organization, initiative, follow-through, and flexibility and responsiveness to changing requirements and conditions.
Prefer BA or BS degree
None required for this position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.