Do you want to make a meaningful difference in Senior’s lives? Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services in the Texoma Area thatallow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
- Duties include, but are not limited to:Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimers Care
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Requirements to be a CAREGiver: Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
All candidates must undergo a criminal background check, drug screen and department of motor vehicles check. We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/649.