Homecare Homebase, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation is a market leader in healthcare software development providing mobile cloud-based solutions for clinical, operational, and financial improvement of homecare and hospice agencies throughout the United States. Our software enables real time solutions for wireless information exchange and communication between office staff, field staff, and physicians.
Our success is fueled by our talented technology teams that are driven by their passion to make a difference in patient care. Our employees work in a culture that is guided by values of caring, action, respect, excellence, and smile (a positive attitude). If you want to work in a role where your skills have a direct influence on patient care, Homecare Homebase is the next step in your career. We are hiring technologists that want to make a difference.
Homecare Homebase is seeking future leaders who are passionate about technology and are willing to take on new challenges.
The Corporate Services Intern works as part of a team responsible for planning, design, implementation and support of corporate systems, including Email, Active Directory, Desktop/Laptop Computers, Phone and Video Teleconferencing and Wireless networking.
- Assist in working corporate user helpdesk tickets according to defined workflow and service levels.
- Support resolution of incidents within the Corporate Services department.
- Imaging and configuring laptop computers using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Support mobile field staff using remote access applications.
- Supporting members of the Corporate Services team.
Gain Technical Expertise:
- Administer Lync, Exchange and SharePoint systems.
- Administer Active Directory including OUs and delegation, group policy objects, login scripts, DNS and group membership.
- Manage TCP/IP network settings for laptops and mobile devices.
- Manage wireless networks, switches and firewalls.
- Installation, management and troubleshooting of Microsoft operating systems including Windows 7 and Windows 10. Mac and Linux experience is a plus.
- Installation, management and troubleshooting of client applications such as Microsoft Office, web browsers, Visual Studio, and other 3rd party.
- Proficiency using Windows, Microsoft Office products, Internet browsers and printing.
- In pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA in good academic standing.
- Basic understanding of operating systems, relational databases, and troubleshooting technical software and hardware.
- Strong attention to detail and quality, troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills across all channels
- Availability to work 30-40 hours per week for a minimum of one semester.
- Demonstrated experience from coursework, previous work experience, personal projects, or similar.
- Citizenship. HCHB requires all applicants to be US Citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions.