SEASONAL SALES/PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE DESCRIPTION:
- Provides outstanding customer service to customers following HoneyBaked’s sales and service processes. Assists with food preparation, including lunch, catering and retail ham and turkey. Maintains store cleanliness and merchandising standards.
- Follows HoneyBaked sales and service process to assist phone customers, catering customers, in-store lunch customers and in-store retail customers.
- Consistently provides excellent customer service in a friendly and polite manner. Responds positively to customer requests or comments.
- Demonstrates superior product knowledge and effectively articulates product features and benefits.
- Drives add-on sales through suggestion selling.
- Follows all cleanliness and food safety processes and guidelines.
- Prepares food according to HoneyBaked’s processes and food safety and product quality standards.
- Takes initiative and remains productive throughout entire shift and takes responsibility for activities within his/her control.
- Consistently follows all processes and procedures to standard.
- Strictly adheres to HoneyBaked’s safety, security and respectful workplace policies and procedures. Living the company values every day.
- Consistently reports to work on time and in proper dress code.
- Complies with company standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the store management team.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Overall operations as measured by inside and outside quality assurance audits, operational audits, product quality evaluations and health inspections
- Customer satisfaction as measured by mystery shops, customer feedback tools and service execution ratings
- Timeliness in preparing products
- Controlling waste
- Attention to detail
- Quality of effort; accuracy/thoroughness of work
- Prior customer service or food preparation experience preferred.
- Requires working directly with Customers.
- Physical dexterity and mobility to perform demands of the job including working with hot torch, slicing machines.
- Requires bending, stooping, standing for long periods, twisting and lifting products and supplies. Ham production associates required to lift up to 65 pounds.
Can also apply at www.honeybakedcareers.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.50 to $10.50 /hour