Join us for a paid internship in the summer of 2020. At HP, we exist to amaze. Through the people we hire, the experiences we enable, the way we treat our customers and each other and ultimately through the technology we create. We aim for excellence through collaboration and believe that by melding the best and the brightest talent, enriched by diverse backgrounds and perspectives of every stripe, we can succeed in understanding what matters the most to our customers and to every individual across society.
• Performs routine maintenance and enhancements on HP’s security solutions.
• Assists with analysis of potential security threats
• Assists with HP’s configuration compliance management tools and processes.
• Develop and refine vulnerability scanning schedule
• Execute vulnerability scans and analyze results
Education and Experience Required:
• 3 year Bachelor’s Dregree student in computer science, engineering or related area of study.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Novice understanding of common IT systems and platforms – e.g., Windows, Linux, etc.
• Novice understanding of networking concepts