The Acquisition team is looking for someone to help manage all that is the HubSpot Affiliate Program, a rapidly growing marketing channel. You’ll be working in a partnership role with bloggers, influencers, and other companies and websites to create campaigns and drive more traffic, signups, and sales to HubSpot.
What does it take?
We need someone to make sure our affiliates are engaged, active, and promoting us by working both one on one with affiliates and creating campaigns to engage the masses. Therefore, you should be comfortable communicating with external parties and excited to create and test new campaign ideas. More specifically:
- You have stellar oral and written communication skills
- You are a creative thinker who likes to think outside the box to conquer unique challenges
- You’re also analytical and have a thing for numbers
- You are detail-oriented and quadruple check your work
- You are a team player who can work with different teams, internally and externally, to get stuff done
- Create marketing campaigns and content for and with affiliates
- Analyze campaign performance and adjust strategy accordingly
- Manage communication with affiliates
- Create new ways to activate affiliates and keep them promoting HubSpot
Some potential projects:
- Work with an affiliate to fit HubSpot into their current blog posts and campaigns
- Test landing pages and offers to see what resonates with an affiliate’s audience the best
- Collaborate with an affiliate on a unique co-branded content offer they can promote to their audience
- Design and execute an affiliate activation strategy that can be scaled to the masses
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as the ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. We build the software and systems that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through our core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe remotely and in our offices. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.