Civic Education Internship
The iCivics Curriculum team is looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to help prepare for and support teaching during this momentous upcoming school calendar (semester and academic year-long opportunities available), which includes the 2020 Election, remote learning, and whatever else may come our way. The individual will help create and edit new resources, as well as contribute to updating our current resources. Some of the tasks we need help with include:
· Brainstorming and workshopping curricular innovations and new resources
· Playtesting and reviewing soon-to-be published lessons (HS Legislative Branch unit, DBQuests, infographics, etc.)
· Converting our lessons into fillable PDFs
· Responding to email requests for answer keys
· Assisting with routine curriculum updates (such as those specific to the election and WebQuests)
Applicants should send a resume or cover letter to Molly Launceford at Molly.Launceford@icivics.org.