The Technical Lead possesses excellent knowledge in the field of Computer Science. They get to know each student, encouraging and influencing each one of them on an individual basis, while innovating, collaborating and creating technology. The Technical Lead is responsible for creating a fun and learning experience for students to achieve and master the iCode belt system. They deliver each instructional session while evaluating the progress of each student in the program.
● Teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by iCode.
● Manage an orderly classroom at all times.
● Provide meaningful feedback about class material and student dynamics in the classroom in weekly status reports.
● Assess, record and report on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of students.
● Provide weekly communication and updates to parents on a weekly basis.
● Treats students equally and fairly.
● Present a professional manner at all times.
● Maintain exceptional classroom standards.
- Experience using GameMaker and Unity is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of OS X and Apple technologies.
- General knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Positive attitude, outgoing and excellent people skills.
- Dependable and flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with students ranging from K-12.
- Strong problem–solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Being able to perform well under pressure.
$15.00 Per Hour