$10 – $15 an hour – Part-time
This is a position within a fast growing after-school program called iCodeschool. Using a STEAM based curriculum, we equip young minds in grades K-12 to think critically, solve problems logically and imagine endless possibilities.
We are in search of a self-starter, who is passionate in providing enrichment for kids using technology. In other words, we train the children for the jobs of tomorrow while they are having fun. The desired candidate is a passionate and articulate energetic individual with backgrounds in Science, Technology, Education, Arts or Mathematics (STEAM).
Students pursuing a 4-year degree majoring in Technology, Sciences, Arts, Management.
- Teach the curriculum while maintaining class discipline – curriculum training will be provided by iCode
- Teaching Hours: Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm
- Experience using GameMaker and Unity is desirable
- Demonstrated hobbies such as robotics, gaming, video production, or digital arts
- Ability to work with students ranging from K-12
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem–solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
We are seeking a passionate individual to be our brand ambassador with a great personality and willingness to learn. We will equip you with the business acumen and materials to help you succeed.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour