At iCode North Dallas, we teach Computer Science, Game Development, Web Design, Robotics and more to kids and teenagers in a fun and encouraging environment. We equip young minds with the skills to think critically, solve problems logically and imagine endless possibilities. Join our team and inspire young minds to Innovate, Collaborate, and Create!
- Guide students ranging from grades K-12 in development programming projects
- Support Instructors with classroom management and student questions
- Interest in new IT trends and programming languages
- Provide weekly reports and feedback about students’ progress in the lab
- Provide on-site support
- Support the Assistant Director in certain operational tasks, as required
- Enjoy working with and inspiring kids and teenagers
- Ability to work with children ranging from Elementary to High School
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem–solving and analytical skills
- Strong classroom management skills
- Reliable transportation
- Daytime, after school and weekends.
- Can work with most school schedules.
- Some classes may be held off-campus
Job Type: Part-time