We are searching for creative PhD and Postdoctoral candidates to work as teaching assistants (TAs) for motivated high school students from around the world who are participating in short-term academic projects focused on life and health sciences.
TAs work one-on-one with students to support a Faculty Advisor leading each small group course or one-on-one project. Through remote video call meetings and written feedback, TAs will guide students on their individualized projects and studies that will help them deepen their knowledge in a chosen academic field.
● PhD from a top university or program in life or health sciences.
● Teaching experience at college or high school level.
● Ability to work remotely via video chat software.
● Strong communication skills and ability to connect with students and InGenius Prep staff remotely.
● Passion for teaching and engaging with high school and college students.
● Experience working with international students or English Language Learners.
● Experience collaborating with academic faculty who are leaders in their fields.
· Work one-on-one with high school students to support them in the completion of their academic or research project.
· Support a Faculty Advisor/Academic Mentor throughout an 8- to 12-week mentorship.
· Meet virtually with students over the course of 6 sessions.
Compensation: $300 per student
About Scholar Launch:
Scholar Launch – www.scholarlaunch.org – was founded in 2019. Scholar Launch was founded by a cadre of educators and professionals from hundreds of the world’s most esteemed universities, companies, and other centers of learning. We are committed to teaching and mentorship in order to launch the next generation of scholars, leaders, and global citizens into their futures prepared to adapt and flourish.