Internships4Diversity has been contracted to identify, recruit and hire interns for a 10-week program for the U.S. Army Joint Munitions Command in Rock Island, IL and Crane, IN, O’Toole, UT, and McAlester, OK. The majority of positions will be in the Rock Island, IL facility.
When: May 24, 2021 for 10 weeks
Application Due: January 31, 2021.
Compensation to You:
Intern awardees will be paid a $500.00 weekly stipend ($5,000.00 total internship) and travel, and lodging.
The Benefit to You:
- Paid Job opportunity
- Career networking opportunity
- Accumulate Evidence of Your Abilities
- Federal Holidays are observed
- Improve your confidence
Who We Are Looking For:
The ideal candidate shall be a student of at least
- Junior or senior class standing in undergraduate school
- A graduate student who is currently enrolled or have graduated within the six months prior to the start of the period of performance.
- Each candidate shall possess at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- The candidate shall also be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
These individuals shall be enrolled in a Minority Serving Institution such as a:
- Historically Black College or University (HBCU),
- Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI), or
- Tribal College (TC)
- Business: Management, Finance, Accounting, Program Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management
- Computer Science, Information Technology: Data Analysis, Programming, Computer Skills, Experts Level MS Access
- Engineering: Mechanical, Environmental
- Ethnic Studies: Social Science, Psychology
- Public Affairs
How to Apply:
To complete your application, you must click on “apply to position” below and follow the instructions by filling in the required information.
Please make sure you have all the required documentation prior to starting the application process.
Requirements for completing the application:
Step 1: Upload a copy of your resume
Step 2: Upload a copy of your transcripts – Unofficial copies accepted but should clearly display the applicant’s first and last name, and school logo.
Step 3: Provide 2 references from a professor/advisor – Email required
Step 4: Complete a video essay of at least 200 words – Please tell us about yourself, your career goals and why an internship with the US Army would help your career.
For the 2021 Summer program, please complete this application as soon as possible. First come, First Interviewed.
If you have any questions or concerns with application, please call Keith Pomocnik at 312-559-9222 Ext 7.