Invitation Homes 10-week summer internship offers college students a unique paid internship with opportunities for personal and professional development, community outreach, an executive speaker series and intern specific events. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges and build enduring relationships with their manager and assigned mentor.
Invitation Homes is pioneering a new and exciting industry, positioned as the premier provider of single-family homes for lease in the country. We are looking for dynamic and innovative students to join our summer internship program that is scheduled for June 7, 2021 through August 13, 2021.
The INVH Marketing team is comprised of a talented group that touches many facets of our business. The team includes creative, brand management, digital marketing, property listings, website, social media and customer experience. As the Marketing Intern you will be exposed to all areas of our team. In this role you will be responsible for auditing website property listings. The Intern will also be responsible for brand content to ensure consistency across digital channels, researching industry and market-related trends.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and analyze market, industry, and competitor trends to present to leadership
- Audit existing property listing descriptions and photos to ensure brand consistency
- Manage professional and lifestyle photography library
- Create engaging content for marketing campaigns that align with content strategy
- Review digital marketing metrics and trends and propose an optimization strategy
Education and/or Experience
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher at a 4-year accredited university in marketing/advertising, communications or related field
- Data analysis experience or coursework preferred
- Minimum 60 hours course work completed, entering junior or senior year
- Graduation date cannot be prior to the end of the internship
- Accountability for simple to moderately complex tasks and/or projects
- Team player who is adaptable with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-starter and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required.