Locations across the US – Recruiting Nationally
Your Future Can Start Today!
At Jackson Hewitt, we know the value of a good tax return. And with clients in every part of the country, we need Tax Pros that can speak their language while speaking taxes. If you’re bi-lingual (especially in Spanish), we have an amazing opportunity to share with you.
Jackson Hewitt* is currently hiring Tax Pros and other positions for the upcoming tax season. With flexible schedules available, there are a variety of options that work around your busy life. Plus, with extensive training, you can be sure you’re getting all of the support you need to enhance your success.
Join an experienced team!
When you become part of a Jackson Hewitt team, you are part of a network of Jackson Hewitt and its franchised offices that care about their clients and workers. Benefits* may include:
• Great pay with opportunity for bonuses
• FREE continuing tax education**
• Employee recognition programs
• Advancement potential
• Flexible scheduling
• Free Annual Federal Tax Refresher (AFTR) Course to help you get the Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP) Record of Completion from the IRS!
Help People, Do Taxes. Now Hiring Tax Pros and More!
Use the link below to sign up to be contacted.
* Most Jackson Hewitt locations are operated by independent franchisees who are independent employers, and set their own employment policies and practices. Franchisees are the exclusive employer of their employees and as such are solely responsible for all employment related matters and decisions in their locations. Jackson Hewitt does not control the independent franchisees’ employment policies and practices and does not employ those working at franchised locations. Jackson Hewitt and its franchisees are equal opportunity employers committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
** Jackson Hewitt is an IRS approved continuing education provider. All Jackson Hewitt employees in good standing are eligible to receive free education and continuing education credits. At this time, the only preparers required by the IRS to maintain annual continuing education include Enrolled Agents (EAs) and Annual Filing Season Program—Record of Completion Holders (AFSP). Attorneys and CPA continuing education requirements are governed by their respective State Boards. Jackson Hewitt is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.