Account Receivable Collections Analyst
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients’ needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is searching for an Account Receivable Collections Analyst who a key member of Accounts receivable team who is responsible for timely collection and application of customer payments, cash inflow forecast, as well as responding accounts receivable related inquiries from customers and internal departments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor accounts aging and cash receipts on a daily basis
- Work closely with customers and internal resources to facilitate timely payments from customers
- Resolve outstanding customer balances, review aging, and make timely calls/emails with customers with delinquent balances and update customer account status records
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress
- Ensure that customer payments are processed and reported accurately and timely
- Coordinate with other internal resources to resolve billing issues
- Acknowledge and respond to all accounts receivable related inquiries from customers and other internal departments
- Provide weekly and monthly cash inflow forecast by customer account
- Assist with month end closing, various audits and other ad hoc projects as member of accounts receivable, finance and accounting team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to successfully deal with employee and customer questions to resolve issues
- Strong Excel analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Access.
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.