Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Work Type: Internship
Start Date: September 2020, January 2021, May 2021
Summary of Position
The intern will partner with the web hosting and infrastructure automation team to create automations to manage private and public cloud resources. The intern will work with coding platforms to create integrations / automations to provision resources, audit data, self-heal services and other automated services. The intern will have the opportunity to prepare and communicate the results of their work in a clear and concise manner for leadership.
The Cloud Automation intern will potentially gain exposure to the following:
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Cloud Services
- .NET Core development
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Code
- Professional presentation
- C#, .NET, Python, Java, PowerShell or other related programming experience
- College student pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Previous relevant internship or related work experience
- Critical thinking and ability to interrogate results
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership experience during college years
- Experience at building relationships and business acumen
- Ability to plan, manage and maintain an awareness of concepts in a complex, organization-wide program
- Fall & Spring: ability to work 15-20 hours per week
- Summer (May – August) ability to work 40 hours per week
- Authorization to work in the U.S. on a regular, full-time basis
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.