WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our position in the KINEXON Industries Sales Team consists of the following 4 pillars: lead qualification, administration in Salesforce, quotation preparation and customer support:
- Use of relevant tools and methods to generate qualified leads in close cooperation with the sales & marketing teams
- Qualification of leads as well as organization of presentation and demo appointments for the account executive
- Conduct online demonstrations and walkthroughs of KNX software
- Draft and issue offers/quotes and work with potential clients to progress buying decisions
- Draft contracts and negotiate contract terms with clients
- Update, maintain and develop Salesforce as a customer management and sales tool
- Use Salesforce to create weekly and monthly forecasting & financial reports
- Plan and attend tradeshows
- Assist in on-site demonstrations of KNX technology
- Networking with potential customers, as well as their consulting and inspiration regarding individual application possibilities of our solutions
- Independent responsibility for medium-sized projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Preferably +1 year of experience in selling Tech, ideally IoT in a B2B setting
- Bachelor degree with a focus on Business, Sales or Engineering with an interest in Sales
- Affinity for digital business models and interest in innovative topics and technologies.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and attention to detail.
- Customer focused, high competence in relationship management and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English, knowledge of German is a bonus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At KINEXON you will meet like-minded people that are enthusiastic about innovative technology and passionate about solving new challenges as well as building great things as a team.
- An international team of passionate colleagues and tech enthusiasts with great team spirit and hands-on mentality.
- Outstanding career and development opportunities due to our strong growth, a steep learning curve and the opportunity to leave a mark
- Fascinating system test & launch events with renowned customers.
- Startup feeling with competitive pay, health care contribution and 401K.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide VISA sponsorship for this position. Please be aware that we will not be able to process applicants who are not allowed to legally work in the United States.
Everybody’s talking about the Internet of Things. We do it.
We locate and connect objects, people and processes in real time so that they interact with each other in the quickest and most intelligent way. With our technology we revolutionize innovative, internationally active players in production, logistics, professional sports and media.
Whether Smart Factory or live data-based sports analysis – BMW, Continental, Red Bull, the Handball Bundesliga, various football Bundesliga clubs, around 70% of all NBA clubs and many more customers rely on our technology.
In order to further advance our innovative ideas and bold visions, we are looking for committed and inquisitive talents like you!