Location: Portland OR, or Remote
Are you a highly organized team player with a passion for learning? Are you looking to be part of a global organization that invests in employee well-being and professional development? If so, consider joining Kohler Co. in the role of Associate Systems Analyst.
For over 140 years, Kohler Company has led the industries it serves in innovation and design. Today, that same spirit of initiative and invention lives on at Kohler and in each of its four business units. The company is a market leader in kitchen and bath products, engines and generators, decorative products and world-class resorts and golf courses. For more information about Kohler, please visit www.kohlercompany.com.
An Associate Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting in the maintenance of systems and/or programs and supporting implementation efforts. Assisting with the preparation systems, test criteria, program specifications and performing tests are also expected. An Associate Systems Analyst will supply 1st level of support for Sales and Service Teams’ systems portfolio and will work with Manager – Digital Solutions to set top level priorities. An ideal candidate will be able to engage with immediate customer (internal and external) needs, while gradually picking up and balancing project tasks.
- Supporting the day-to-day business process support for Salesforce, ensuring utilization and optimization of the tools.
- Assist with new product launch activities in SAP, including the creation of new SKUs, BOMS, etc.
- Develop reports to enable managers to leverage the Salesforce platform to manage business growth.
- The Associate Systems Analyst will partner with the Manager – Digital Solutions, to be a point of contact with Kohler IT on issues and will assist with communicating status and resolution throughout the business.
- Participate in supporting implementations of new Ann Sacks solutions and regression testing for all Salesforce Clouds and SAP ECC ensuring that the Ann Sacks systems remain unimpacted.
- Create test scripts and partner with the SAP Team to ensure all testing deliverables are met.
- Assist/lead other minor projects and initiatives as required.
- Participate as Ann Sacks functional support for some Kohler Enterprise initiatives. Role may offer stretch opportunities to serve as Ann Sacks functional lead for the same.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field highly preferred. Candidates with an Associate Degree in Information Technology and minimum 1-3 years experience will be considered.
- Exposure to SAP and specifically SAP ECC preferred.
- Exposure to Cloud-based selling and service tools/applications like Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Project Online and Excel preferred.
- Travel up to 10% of time.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.