Location: Kohler, WI
Join our top-rated food and beverage teams and transform your passion for great food into an array of culinary techniques—from fine-dining and pub fare to pastries and banquets. Network with other culinary interns from around the country along with participating in Kohler Co. events and actives. You will have the potential to gain experience in multiple food & beverage outlets and tackle a project created by your head chef.
The internship will include:
- Continuing education with our culinary leaders under the direction of our professional chefs
- Gaining exposure to Five-star, Five-diamond standards within Food & Beverage operations
- Experience a wide variety of culinary learning opportunities (fine-dining, farm to table, banquets production, scratch pastry and bread kitchens, authentic Italian, gastropub)
- Cooking in world-class golf destinations
- Collaborating with chefs and kitchen teams on menu ideas
- Being involved in daily operations of first-class restaurants
- Gaining exposure to every position in the kitchen: prepping, line, plating, product receiving, etc.
This internship is available for prospective interns or co-ops. Offering flexibility with the duration of the internship and the working hours provided.