We’re looking for super enthusiastic individuals that are excited about helping children succeed in academics and beyond!
PAY & WORK AVAILABILITY:
Pay starts at $9 / hour and this job requires about 15-20 hours per week and availability to work on class days (Mondays & Thursdays) from 2:00pm to 8:00 pm and a few hours of work availability on Tuesdays and Fridays. Wednesdays and Saturdays are on an “as needed” basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
– Assist students using the Kumon Method of Instruction
– Mentor students through challenges with a focus on a growth mindset
– Guide students through the curriculum to achieve success through milestones
– Clean the center (vacuum, wipe, dust, organize, etc.)
– Work well in a team setting through excellent communication and high work ethic
– Effectively communicate with parents and staff about work related issues
– Engage in creative problem solving to improve the quality of our instruction, lesson planning, operations, and interactions with others
– Consistently focus on the growth of our students and the quality of business operations
Please do not apply if the above is not completely understood.