About this Internship Opportunity
This is a REMOTE position for a MOCK COO experience with training and experiential learning provided. You will be mentored and evaluated regularly. You will be responsible for the leadership of a staff of 16 people nationally and internationally.
You will work with a real company, real team members and real clients as you learn what it means to be a Chief Operations Officer in the field of Marketing.
Roles and Duties:
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization. Work with the leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them
- Serve as communications advisor to the leadership team
- Lead the strategic planning and creative development of agency event initiatives, proactively managing all event needs and management of the teams involved
- Oversee development of all strategic planning for team projects and planning
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the communications with our executive assistant
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Work closely with cross-functional internal team members to create a defined approach to strategic communications
At the end of this experience, you will receive a recommendation letter. Other offerings TBD.