Job Title: Director, Customer Solutions
Wage Category: Exempt
Reports To: Senior Vice President
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Direct, develop, and oversee all activities related to the Customer Care Department.
· Oversees financial documentation for online websites, including financial documentation
· Works with National Industries for the Blind (NIB) to complete product development requirements as needed for Procurement List (PL) addition, changes, etc.
· Stay current with market trends and keep management informed of changes as they occur.
· Work within Product Development to provide support and data as needed.
· Direct the review and monitoring of Essentially the Same (ETS) compliance.
· Draft standard operating procedures for consistent performance standards concerning the Customer Care Department.
· Lead projects as assigned.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent four years of related business experience.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have effective presentation skills.
· Exceptional costing and accounting skills required.
· Must have a working knowledge of product development process for PL addition.
· Proficient knowledge and ability to operate Microsoft Excel and Quick Books (application programming and design).
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.