Under general supervision, responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical duties as assigned. The Auditor Intern will work approximately 20 to 29 hours per week.
Examples of Duties / Knowledge & Skills:
- Assists with monthly and year-end close out procedures.
- Assists with cash counts.
- Prepares and reviews bank reconciliations.
- Collects and compiles data from a variety of sources in the preparation of reports of a financial or statistical nature as directed.
- Maintain filing systems within office, including scanning documents. Filing documents accurately and timely.
- This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to, the above duties. May perform other duties as assigned to maintain operations.
- Reports to 1st Assistant Auditor.
High school diploma or equivalent with one year of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
General knowledge of office practices and procedures, record keeping and filing procedures; detail oriented; ability to express oneself clearly and concisely orally and in writing; perform basic mathematical calculations; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees, officials and the general public; ability to prepare reports and maintain records. Skill in operating a personal computer and utilizing Microsoft products.
Hourly Range is $12.00 – $15.00.