Looking for a part-time, reliable caring attendant/caregiver in Aubrey, TX for immediate hire!
The shift: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (Evenings) 11 hrs/week
Who We Are: Lucent Home Health is dedicated to providing superior, personalized care in your home. Established in 2007, we are a Veteran-owned home health agency licensed by the State of Texas and certified by Medicare and Medicaid.
Caregiver duties on-site:
- Assist with lifting *Gait Belt Experience required*
- Assist with walking
- Light Laundry
- Ambulation/Fall Prevention
- Light cleaning
- Offer companionship
- Other tasks assigned
Attendants serve as primary caregivers for non-medical services in the home. Attendants provide personal assistance services to patients in their place of residence, provide a safe and clean environment, work cooperatively with the patient and family, and report all issues to the supervisor.
- Valid Driver License
- Vehicle/Reliable Transportation
- Must be 18 years or older
- Complete background check
- Able to lift up to 70lbs or more
- Must be able to work around pets
- Reliable smartphone, Lucent utilizes WellSky App for clocking in
Pay: Weekly pay
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour