Maxim Healthcare is seeking a compassionate Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) to work within our clients’ homes providing support with daily living tasks, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Our qualified Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) work closely with patients and are responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming, and feeding. Maxim Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) ensures our patients receive essential social and emotional support and provide vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
- Current, unencumbered state certification to practice as a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Minimum one year of Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) experience required, based on state requirements.
- Current CPR certification, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
At Maxim Healthcare Group, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
About Maxim Healthcare Group
Maxim Healthcare Group has making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer