McKesson Corp is a Fortune 7 company and one of the largest providers of medicines, pharmaceutical supplies and health information technology (IT) products and services in the United States with revenues of $208.4 billion in 2018. The company was founded in 1833 by John McKesson and Charles Olcott in New York with a focus on importing and wholesaling pharmaceutical products. United by our ICARE values, McKesson’s 78,000 employees work together every day to make better care possible for patients around the globe.
McKesson’s Intern program provides you with an opportunity to experience in the healthcare industry, first-hand by applying your education to a real-life working environment, you will receive a solid foundation of experience as a McKesson intern.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, relationship management, and optimization of customers in a designated territory. The CSM will build direct relationships with customers, will lead campaign initiatives to grow business, will deliver customer-facing communications, will be responsible for updating SFDC with customer demographic information, will submit price requests, monitor purchases, provide and/or schedule customer training, will generate or deliver customer purchase or GPO reports, and will partner with their outside sales counterpart to retain and maximize customer engagement with McKesson.
Intern Program Details:
- Paid Internship
- Full time / 10 weeks
- Positions will reside in LaVergne, TN
- No company-sponsored housing, relocation, student visa or Green Card assistance available
- This is a hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience in a dynamic and growing industry!
- The internship program also provides networking, access to executives, structured performance & coaching
- Training provided from vendors, subject matter experts, and computer-based training with certificate prep.
- Superior collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to put together presentations for IT senior management and Sr Business Leaders.
- Strong problem-solving and team collaboration skills required.
- Ability to work remotely; access to web camera and reliable internet
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Excel
- Pursuing a degree with an emphasis in sales and marketing, business management, or in a healthcare-related field
- Salesforce.com or CRM software experience helpful
- GPA: 3.0+
This role requires the following:
- Flexibility to take on different roles and duties as required
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare and our customers’ success
- Enrolled as a full-time student at the time of the internship, at the Undergraduate or Graduate level
- Must have completed a minimum of 75 credit hours by the start of the internship
- 18 Years of age
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree program to be eligible
- Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute in a fun, demanding, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter that brings both interpersonal skills and a superior ability to identify a problem then solve it
- Out of the box thinkers wanted!
- General Office Demands
- As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare.
- No agencies please.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status. Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. If selected for the role, you will be required to successfully complete a background check and drug screen (including marijuana, where permitted) before starting work.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAquisition@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted. Current employees must apply through the internal career site. Join as at McKesson!