Patient Intake / Patient Registration
This position will support our ongoing testing efforts for COVID-19 in an offsite business partner location in Las Vegas, Nevada. We strive to protect and provide for our community, and are working closely with healthcare professionals to make testing more available in our city. This test site will be a drive-thru lab testing, all eligible patients will remain in a motor vehicle.
This position is open to those with relevant medical training, or equivalent in university experience. No prior experience necessary. All positions will be provided appropriate medical protective equipment. All hires will be appropriately trained by medical staff in the job they are selected for.
Medical Solutions Ventures an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for job opportunities. Employment under specific business units as needed including but not limited to Medical Solutions Ventures.
- Greet patients in a professional/empathetic manner
- Accurately verify demographics -check-in/out patients
- Prepare and distribute patient forms to all patients arriving at the site. Answer patients’ questions regarding the intake process.
- Collect and scan available patient ID and insurance information into a medical database.
- Ensure a clean and safe workspace
- Contribute to the overall success of test site
- Work collaboratively to ensure best patient care is provided
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Required to work outside, at high temperatures (shade provided)
- Experience in a healthcare setting is a plus but not required
- 1 year in field experience or medical courses equivalent (plus, not required)
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
- Is proficient with information management and technology
- Capacity to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Depending on the market, the ability to be proficient in both speaking and writing in Spanish (plus)
- Providers will be assigned a primary site and are responsible for travel to and from the site
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment that adjusts based on community need
- Seeking seasonal, part-time, and full-time
- Full-time and part-time shifts available
- Multiple shifts available; days