In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the software development of electronic warfare systems which aid in the test and evaluation of radar performance and jamming capabilities. You will work under the supervision of software engineers in a multi-disciplined environment and contribute to building the next generation products.
You are responsible for
- Conferring with engineering staff to obtain information for assigned projects.
- Preparing reports and correspondence concerning assigned projects, activities and status.
- Updating knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
- Supporting documentation efforts.
- Supporting engineering testing of software & systems.
- Assisting in the development of code in Windows and Linux environments using C++.
You are a part of
In this role you be working under the supervision of a team of engineers including software, systems, hardware and test engineers developing code for radar simulators and jammers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Current university student(undergraduate/graduate)of Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Course work in:
- C++/object-oriented programming
- neural networks/artificial intelligence/machine learning
- algorithm development & analysis
- Some C++ programming experience
- Good communication skills(oral & written).
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability and willingness to learn new ideas, subject matters and skills.
- Proficient with MS Office tool suite(Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook)
- Exposure to some type of software source control.
Why should you join Mercury Systems?
Mercury Systems is the leader in making trusted, secure mission-critical technologies profoundly more accessible to the aerospace and defense industries. Optimized for customer and mission success, our innovative solutions power more than 300 critical aerospace and defense programs. Headquartered in Andover, Mass., and with manufacturing and design facilities around the world, Mercury specializes in engineering, adapting and manufacturing new solutions purpose-built to meet the industry’s current and emerging high-tech needs. Our employees are committed to Innovation that Matters®.
We are committed to making Mercury a great place to work, no matter where our employees are located. We offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We help and care for one another and work as one to achieve results for us and for our customers. We value communication and transparency, and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. We are committed to lifelong learning, offering comprehensive skills training and tuition reimbursement. Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or you are an experienced professional, it’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Mercury Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Mercury Systems is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the number below.
Click here read about our recent press release and how Mercury Systems was named to Fortune Magazine’s list of 100 Fastest-Growing Companies.
Click Here to learn about OFCCP