We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Client Service Specialist in our rapidly growing firm. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with an outgoing, friendly personality who enjoys interacting with other people. This individual should be comfortable communicating directly with clients, especially by phone. We offer competitive benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) matching.
Prior experience working in an office‐setting is a plus, but not required. Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook is necessary. Experience with other Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel, is also a plus. This individual will work in conjunction with an experienced Client Service Specialist.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing advisors’ schedules
- Producing and completing payroll, investment account and engagement paperwork
- Troubleshooting client payroll issues
- Managing client trackers
- Answering and directing phone traffic
- Providing hospitality services to clients
- Cleaning and maintaining the office conference rooms and kitchen area
- Managing supply inventory
- Performing data entry, filing and scanning, and other administrative duties
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
We are a fee‐only financial planning and accounting firm committed to serving the comprehensive financial needs of our clients. This includes providing personal and business financial consulting, investment, tax preparation, bookkeeping and payroll services. Our firm is growing quickly and building a strong reputation within our niche. Our company fosters a team‐oriented atmosphere and has built a culture that truly makes it a fun and enjoyable place to build a career. We are very excited to welcome our next team member.