Accepting applications January 4 – February 26, 2021
The Program supports postdocs to conduct research at universities, colleges, and U.S. government laboratories throughout the United States.
Recent Ph.D. graduates or doctoral students who will soon complete their degrees are encouraged to apply.
The fellowships offer a very competitive annual stipend and an annual travel allowance for the Postdoc, as well as a stipend and travel allowance to the host institution.
The research is conducted by the postdocs, while working in partnership with a research advisor at their host institution and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community.
In partnership with the research advisor, the postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified
· Annual stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location.
· Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
· Appointments for two years, and option to extend for a third year
· Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000.
· Research advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000.
Postdoc Eligibility: U.S. citizenship required; Ph.D. received within five years of the application deadline
For additional program information, please visit: https://orise.orau.gov/icpostdoc/