At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
You will join an Information Technology (IT) team that will give you the opportunity to make a global impact. One that protects our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. A team looking for engineers who are passionate about technology, have an interest in cyber security, and also want to make a positive difference in the world that we live in. The projects our interns are assigned will give real hands-on experience creating, building, and supporting tools that enable our global teams on the front line to defend against cyberattacks. These include customer facing applications like Salesforce, the customer support portal, and other applications that help customers optimize their utilization of our products and services.
Our top Technical Internship roles we hire for are :
- Software Engineering (Salesforce & Microservices)
- Business Intelligence Engineering
- IT Business Analysts
- Networking DevOps
- Collaborate and execute alongside experience engineers.
- Help us disrupt the cybersecurity industry using the latest and greatest technologies.
- Write code that meaningfully improves our products, services and tools
- Learn about the cybersecurity industry from the world’s leading security experts.
- Completing a BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related STEM field
- Strong programming skills
- An understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science and
- An understanding of the fundamentals of Networking Protocols/Network Security is a plus
- Exemplify strong initiative and ability to work independently with limited direction
- Ability to work cross functionally with other engineers, researchers and Product Managers
- Excellent communications skills
*Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position*
Our Information Technology team is at the core of our products and connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve the problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering, sales, and marketing. The program also features a combination of challenging projects with tangible impact, engaging social events, and networking opportunities. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
The summer internship program features a combination of challenging projects with real impact, engaging social events, and networking opportunities:
- 12-week program
- Peers of elite students
- One-on-one mentoring by industry leaders
- Exposure to and support from Palo Alto Networks executives
- Events that pique your intellectual curiosity and inspire new ideas
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and work in a fast-paced environment
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.