Our company pairs older adults and families with “Pals” for companionship and assistance with everyday tasks. As a Pal, you’ll provide a variety of services to older adults and families, from car rides and companionship to food shopping, board games, or watching movies. You’ll be making a real difference in our member’s lives.
Typical tasks and activities include:
– Transportation: Take members to the doctor, to the bank, or anywhere they need to go.
– Companionship: Engage in great conversations, spend time with members, etc.
– House Tasks: Help around the house with laundry, light cleaning, meal prep, etc.
We are looking for caring and committed people who are:
– Reliable and able to successfully complete member visits
– Tech-savvy (can help members use their devices)
– Good communicator and an active listener
– Patient, Emotionally Intelligent, Empathetic and Respectful
– Energetic and mission-oriented
– Hourly Rate: $11/hour
– Earn up to $500 a week while you’re not studying
– Receive other weekly and monthly bonuses for completing certain tasks
– Set your own schedule. Work mornings, afternoons, weekends or all of the above
– We are looking for someone who is able to start as soon as possible
– A brief background check is required as part of the on-boarding process
– The average in-person visit is roughly 2 hours
– These are on-site visits and require reliable transportation (mileage reimbursement)
– You’ll be able to schedule visits and manage your schedule