Accounts Receivable / Administrative Support
Type: Part-Time, M-F 10am-2pm
Starting Rate: $17.00 Per Hour
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. The Accounts Receivable/ Administrative Support will be responsible for accounts receivable activities, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of posting and collecting payment for customer invoices, . The position will also include answering the Company Phone and transferring calls to the appropriate department. The chosen candidate will have specialized related knowledge and will work as a member of a team and assist with duties as required but not limited to ordering office supplies and breakroom snacks and beverages.
- Verify & process customer payments for appropriateness, approvals, and accuracy.
- Prioritize invoices according to payment terms and potential discounts.
- Assist the accounting team with processing weekly check runs.
- Confirm and respond to incoming customer orders via emails.
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis regarding the status of Purchase Orders.
- Work with all departments to ensure efficient and accurate workflow.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Maintain accounts receivable file accordingly
- Answer the company phone and route to the correct department accordingly.
- Will order and maintain office supplies for office staff as well as order and maintain snack replenishment in the breakroom. Will collect daily mail from the post office and mailbox at the facility.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required in fast-paced accounts receivable role
- Experience in small to mid-size company, preferably in manufacturing or retail
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as a team player
- Must have Quickbooks experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs, specifically with Microsoft Excel
- Strong organization and analytical skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Accounting / Accounts Receivable: 2 years
- QuickBooks Experience: years
- Associates preferred. Work experience may be substituted for college.
This position does not include any benefits
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.