SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING ASSISTANT, Huntsville, AL
Do you have a passion for social media? Are your communication skills top-notch? Are you experienced with moderating multiple social platforms? If so, we want to add you to our team. We’re looking for a detail-oriented, energetic person who has excellent communication and provides strong organizational skills while planning, budgeting, and distributing all forms of digital marketing content.
As a Social Media Marketing Assistant, you will create unique and compelling social media content to promote products and services. You will manage influencer relationships and strengthen the client’s brands using all various social media platforms. This is a part-time position only. You will work closely with the Social Media Manager, focusing primarily on providing social media calendars and implementing community-related content for various businesses. Your main job responsibilities include day-to-day updates and moderation of a variety of social media platforms.
- Manage content development for the social media accounts and create marketing materials including, social media posts, and other storytelling
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers and cross engagement
- Write creative and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent brand
- Work with the team, and along with existing clients to build campaign strategies
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required.
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing, event &/or social media branding a plus.
- Exceptional project management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills in order to simultaneously manage multiple arms of the campaigns, teams & personalities.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects with shifting timelines
- Collaborative work ethic, positive attitude, and high level of professionalism.
- Social media savvy with a passion for entertainment, marketing, and cultural trends.
- A creative mind, with the ability to think strategically.
- Good judgment, problem- solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Strong copywriting skills with experience creating & presenting proposals.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.